Last November, emerging out of a collaboration with Victoria Kereszi’s Eye-Am: Women Behind the Lens, Lili White curated the first Another Experiment By Women Film Festival (AXWFF). Lili White was interviewed by Kerrie Welsh, an experimental filmmaker whose work has been presented in galleries, festivals, and international conferences. The interview appeared in On-Verge, an online forum for arts and […]
We have received a Manhattan Community Arts Fund grant from the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council and our INDIE-GO-GO fundraising campaign has launched: Click here to Support Us through IndieGoGo AMERICAN PAPER OPTICS has generously donated ChromaDepth glasses to view the upcoming film, MY WINDOW, by Anabela Costa.
Courtney Fellion is a curator, filmmaker, and designer pursuing her Masters in Cinema Studies at San Francisco State University. After graduating from the University of Colorado’s experimental-focused film program, she was a participant in Sundance Film Institute’s Art House Project has worked at various film venues including the International Film Series in Boulder and festivals […]
Another Experiment by Women Film Festival promotes and screens moving images in any media, made by women, that encourage critical thinking and dialogue.
News & Screenings:
- (Program 1) – January 12, 2011
- (Program 2) – March 16, 2011
- (Program 3) – May 11, 2011
- (Program 4) – June 15, 2011
- (Program 5) – July 27, 2011
- 12/ 8 /12- JOEY HUERTAS AKA JANE PUBLIC AND SUZANA STANKOVIC at Mono No Aware
- 12/13, 14,15 – Lynne Sachs’ “Your Day is My Night”
- 12/28/12 – MIA SCREENING (http://MIAscreen.com) presents FILMS from AXW